BusinessPulse, an online portal that provides advice and support to SMEs in the region, is organizing a workshop on the 28th of October in Dubai.
During the workshop, experts will talk about the latest trends in the Arab region and the event’s agenda will be:
- Welcome address, from Russell Haworth, CEO at Thomson Reuters and Mahdi Kilani, EVP Head of Business Banking Division in Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
- Lessons from startups in trading, by Sameer Al Marzouqi, entrepreneur and previous Dubai Export Development Corporation Executive
- Banking Facilities - What Do Banks Look for When Providing Facilities to Traders, by Mohamed Al Salem, SVP Head of Credit Relationship – ADIB
- E-Commerce - Expand your Store Front by Going Online, BY Vikram Chadha, VP SME Marketing at Du
- Innovation in Trading Businesses, by Sameer Sortur, Director of WOW! Projects at Innovation 360
- Closing remarks
- Dinner and networking
For registering, visit BusinessPulse event page here.