As one of the world’s largest celebrations of innovators and entrepreneurs, Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) will be held in Libya for the first time this year.
The week-long program includes a general introduction of entrepreneurship, a look at women entrepreneurs and their role in boosting the economy, as well as events focused on young entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurship. Sponsors and organizers will host workshops and lectures about design, technology, marketing, branding, regulatory policies, financial and legal issues, and academic entrepreneurship.
- The opening of GEW – 18 November
- Workshop: Are you an entrepreneur? – 19 November
- Decision makers meet-up – 20 November
- Little entrepreneurs day – 20 November
- Academic entrepreneurship lecture – 21 November
- Workshop about e-commerce – 22 November
- Workshop about social entrepreneurship – 23 November
- Workshop about creative thinking – 23 November
- Benghazi Startup Cup meet-up – 24 November
To learn more about GEW Libya, check out the event website here.