Are you a startup with big ambitions to solve a meaningful problem for our world? From teachers to transportation or food to finance, 1776 Challenge Cup wants to help. Contestants will share pitch-coaching, industry advice, and connect with the right people to scale in their industry. Deadline for applications for the Challenge Cup Amman is 31 January.
Challenge Cup is part of a global competition taking place across over 45 cities to identify the most promising startups with the best ideas to solve a meaningful problem for our world. From Energy, Education, FinTech, Smart Cities or Health to Transportation, this could be your chance to expose your innovation to the world!
Winners will get the opportunity to attend the MENA Finals in Dubai and could advance to the Global Finals in Washington, DC with an opportunity to secure over $1,000,000 in investment and/or prizes.
Please see below the competition criteria:
- Working within core industries- cities, education, energy, food, health, money, transportation, and security.
- Education- can cover anything from an ebook platform to a K-12 engagement platform for parents.
- Scalable product or service—in market with measurable traction.
- Beyond “idea stage.” Having a pilot program or an MVP in market is a necessity.
- Under $2.5MM in venture funding.
- Under $3MM in revenue