SME advocates TECOM Group are organizing an "SME Builder" session for startups to help them achieve sustainable long-term success through building invaluable knowledge with leading top-notch experts from MENA. These experts, who come from Endeavor, Envestors, LinkedIn, WOMENA and other leading companies in the region, will hold panel discussions debating hot SME topics, from cloud computing to scaling and HR strategies. The event will take place on the morning of March 10, at the Dubai Knowledge Village Conference Centre, Block 1.
The following experts will be present to share their knowledge:
- Digitalizing expert Jean-Luc Scherer ( Startup Mentor at Ericsson)
- Financial expert Yousef Hamza (partner at Envestors)
- Growth/marketing expert Arda Atalay (Head of MENA Talent Solutions at LinkedIn)
- Investment expert Chantalle Dumonceaux (Co-Founder of WOMENA)
- Law and Litigation expert Samer Qudah ( Partner at Al Tamimi & Company)
- Scaling expert Noor Shawwa (managing director at Endeavor)
- Cloud Computing expert Michael Mansour (Regional Director at Microsoft Corp at Microsoft)
- TMT expert Eddie Huang (Regional Business Development Manager at Baidu)
The event is FREE of charge and you're all invited. Click here to register.